Friday, April 14, 2017

A Few of My Favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes


Arnold Schwarzenegger is someone who has accomplished a lot of different things. One of my favorite quotes from Arnold came from a story I heard one morning listening to Morning Coach.

Once upon a time, just as young Arnold had been winning bodybuilding competitions, a reporter asked a young Arnold how he managed to become a bodybuilding champion and how expects to become successful in Hollywood. Here is what he told the reporter;
"I will create a vision of who I want to be, & then I will start living like that person in my mind as if it were already true."
That just goes to prove that we are what we think we are. You can't be it if you can't see it. Your life is limited to your vision. If you want to change your life you must change your vision of your life.
"Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body."

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."
  
"The future is green energy, sustainability, renewable energy." 
Of course, from being in so many movies, Arnold has a ton of memorial one liners that his unique accent and tough guy persona simply make sound awesome when saying them.
"I'll be back"    "It's not a tumor"     "Put that cookie down!"

"It's turbo time"
"Get in the chopper!"     "I'll be back"        "Get in the boat!"
 Okay, perhaps I got a little carried away here, no more movie quotes ha ha.  
"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." 

No comments:

Post a Comment